• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Aeroflow-P4 hsf

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lightbulb8817

Is this a good hsf? Is loud?
Please post what you think about it because I might buy it if its a good hsf. Should I go with the Alpha instead?
Ty.

i have the amd... version its kinda loud.. not that loud. My old heatsink was 48.. so u can tell i had lots of quiet time with this heatsink. It seems to work fine for me.

My amd one works great. My load temps never get higher then 42C on load with a 1600+.

I run it on it's lowest setting and it still cools very well. It's also very very quiet. I read a review somewhere that actually had an mp3 of the fan with it. Search on Aeroflow and you might find it. I love it so far.

CChaos said:
I run it on it's lowest setting and it still cools very well. It's also very very quiet. I read a review somewhere that actually had an mp3 of the fan with it. Search on Aeroflow and you might find it. I love it so far.

The fan has adjusting rpm??? :confused:

Back