• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec AeroFlow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrazyBorne

I'm getting a new Amd Xp 1600+ to replace my old Duron so I decided to also get the AeroFlow. Will this + some AS3 get good results?

Check the article in the heatsink round-up page. Looks like a performer if you don't go too crazy on the overclock.

Get yourself an SK7 w/ the same TMD fan for a little more (34.99 from SVC), it performs a little better (see overclockers.com heatsink ranking report), and you can always upgrade to 80mm fan when you feel like needing it :) ...

SK7 Link
TMD Fan Link

this is what I'm using, and i'm happy w/ it :) ..

Hehe, this is very hard to say and for some to grasp, but I am done with Overclocking. :( It seemed that everytime I "tweaked" my case/computer to get better cooling I screwed something up. 4 motherboards later me and my parents =P decided this habbit had to die.

That's understandable. Of all the computer junkies I know, I'm the only one that overclocks. They just don't trust it. I however can just let it die. :)

Back