• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Velocity CPU waterblock help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hemzorz

Registered
I am petg tubing my PC and I'm stuck with my CPU block.....the fittings won't fit next to each other on it? I've never had this issue before....do I need to buy smaller fittings or am I doing something wrong? :(

Halllp..only thing i can think of is an extension or angled fitting. Anyone for anything? 1552125643896.jpeg

yes you could use an extender and a angled fitting

that looks like all you can do barring getting smaller tubing

What are you running 1/2" x 3/4" ?

yes you could use an extender and a angled fitting

that looks like all you can do barring getting smaller tubing

What are you running 1/2" x 3/4" ?
Larger tubing so I guess 3/4, I've ordered an angled one so hopefully that will solve the issue.

I am rocking the block, you will be very happy with the performance once you get up and running :thup:

I am petg tubing my PC and I'm stuck with my CPU block.....the fittings won't fit next to each other on it? I've never had this issue before....do I need to buy smaller fittings or am I doing something wrong? :(

Hey bro,if i use that cpu block with g1/4 3/8 1/2 fittings will i have that problem?

Hey bro,if i use that cpu block with g1/4 3/8 1/2 fittings will i have that problem?
Not sure man but I fixed it just by using an angled adapter for one of the threads. The brand I used just had thick outer parts of the fitting nothing to do with thread size. Just buy an extension or angled one to be safe

Back