• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtual Console games you'd like to see!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could it really be that difficult to have every game for snes, sega, and nes, etc? Developers havven't seemed to have a problem emulating them for years...

Oni said:
We need some Megaman! Oh my science that would be kickass!

Gotta rock the X and X2 for sure!

i was about to call you a blasphmer for not having them but you still didnt get tme all

Megaman 1-6 NES
Megaman 7 + x-x3 SNES

also the super FX chip based games, i didnt see them
Starfox Stunt Race, ect.
Starfox2 on SNES would be awsome since its completed and was never released, i'll think of more

Prodromo said:
Could it really be that difficult to have every game for snes, sega, and nes, etc? Developers havven't seemed to have a problem emulating them for years...

They could if they really wanted to but I don't think they are going to waste their time on games that wont bring anything in.

AngelfireUk83 said:
Killer Instinct
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2
Busby The Bobcat (for my sister)

Add some more later

Killer Instinct pro'lly won't ever be released, due to the fact that it is a Rare game. None of the characters are owned by Nintendo, and Rare is now owned by Microsoft.

Unless Nintendo owns the characters and just licensed them to Rare, if it's a Rare game we probably won't see it.

I was just over at the Nintendo website the other day and if you look at the Wii games listing....it has a ton of virtual console titles that they will release and alot of them are the games that people have been listing here, Golden Axe, gunstar hero's a ton of them check it out at ninty's website.

I'd love to see some Saturn games, Nights into Dreams, Shinning Force III, Panzer dragoon, the Saturn had some good inventive games.

I'm going to sound like a dork for saying it but a few of the most bad-assed games on the TG16 were SPACE INVADERS 91 and Galaga 90. Aside from those two I'd also like to see Super Pac Man, Pac Plus, Pac Man Jr and Baby Pac Man (kind of hard because it was half pinball machine) but maybe you could use the Wii-mote and nunchuck as flippers.

I would love to see SSB64 and the first NFL Blitz. Those 2 made for hours and hours of fun back in the day. I mentioned GoldenEye in my first post, maybe Nintendo will hear our pleas and negotiate with Microsoft =D

One can hope right? GoldenEye + Online Multiplayer = instant massive online community.

I hope that Nintendo hears our pleas because Goldeneye would just make it such a better party console because I can remember back whenever it first came out all my friends and I would play it for hours, the same goes for the first Blitz on the N64 it was just a great party game.

knight_of_knee said:
I hope that Nintendo hears our pleas because Goldeneye would just make it such a better party console because I can remember back whenever it first came out all my friends and I would play it for hours, the same goes for the first Blitz on the N64 it was just a great party game.

i just refuse to get my hopes up for Goldeneye though. Nintendo has very litle chance of getting Microsoft to give it up. Even if Nintendo convinced itself there was a big enough market to warrant paying MS to use Goldeneye, that would just convince MS it was worth keeping, and then they would make it a 360 Arcade game.

for some reason though I think if Goldeneye could be used by Microsoft they would have done it by now....You might run into a licensing issue with the Bond movies on that title.

Back