• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voodoo's PC Rev. 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would you get better temps if you were to exaust that air directly from the back of your case? via the slot protectors? then have a second 120 mm side mount for intake? Im looking at a huge problem, because my case isnt as deep as the cases typically used for water cooling, and im a little afraid being able to fit a push pull system. ^^;;

I don't think I would. I like some airflow around my NB and mosfets too, My case is wide enough that the air won't have any trouble flowing around the graphics card. The whole rad assembly is about 7.5" long. :D

That is a relay that uses my 12V rails to activate the pump which taps off the IEC connector in the PSU. It's epoxied in place.

Looks like 1.70GHz is where it tops out for this 1700+ Pally. 154x11, 1.8V bios, 1.85V Vcore. Voltages dropped to 4.84V for 5V when I pushed it higher which is too low for my tastes. Got hard drive corruption at 156, and wasn't quite stable at 155 with this Vcore. 160 would bsod. Still, temps are nice, and it's a nice speed boost from stock. If I can get this unlocked I'll crank it even higher FSB, maybe 200x8.5.

Now I need a Barton 2800+ to play with.....

Temps are stable at 38C loaded socket/diode (don't know how accurate those are). The block temps are still 3.5C above ambient next to the die. Pretty sweet to me considering my previous block temps.

Back