• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WARNING: Do not update Ccleaner from v4.17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good to know!! THanks!

I don't use it, I just flush directly from my browser... that way I don't have to have an additional software layer to do it. You strike me as an incredibly efficient person, I am surprised you have that additional step/software layer in there. What does it do that browsers cannot already that necessitates your use of it?

View attachment 154289

an alternative is using incognito mode when browsing that kind of stuff, Joe. it doesnt look as suspicious as clearing all of the history!

Since Windows 10 came out after version 4 stopped development, I installed version 5 under my Windows 10 but totally forgot to switch off active monitoring and now I wonder if it was responsible for "Windows 10's" constant scanning of all my hard drives, it will be interesting to see, it's off now.

Back