• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water amount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sunrunner20

Masta Tweeka!
About how much water shouldi expect to need to put in my WC system, if i have a ~6x8 heatercore, and ~9 feet of hoseing(max) and no res.?
Fyi, im trying to estimate how much it will cost to fill my system w/ Fluid XP+

just get a gallon of distilled water. its less than a dollar :D. Really though, there's no way to tell exactly how much water YOU will need for YOUR OWN setup. Lots of diff variables, mainly a RES and your tubing size/lengths.

Well build the system, then fill it with distilled water, and bleed it. Then drain the water back into a measuring container. If you want to estimate before you build anything, you'll just have to guess.

To drain it? Just get a wide mouthed container, and just pull the tube off a connector over the container. Proceed to tilt that mutha around until all of the water flows out of the system (the rad especially). Fastest way I have tried.

Back