• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
+1

I did not have that feeling until tonight. I got a e-mail from Asus support, that turned out to be a BILL

01-RMA Number USPC511273 0.00 1 0.00

10-RC003 0.00 1 0.00

04-Shipping Ground Shipping Ground 10.00 1 10.001

Motherboard Damage Non-Repairable Replacement Unit - burnt - not repairable
150.00 1 150.00
Total $160.00

Amount Paid -0.00

Amount Due

$160.00 USD.

Add your story or just copy your posts over to this thread. I was about to respond here but didn't want to get off topic. I have my response ready to copy and ready to paste once you post.

Has anyone put the VRM/NB water block on the Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7????

It looks like Asus is not going to fix my Sabertooth MB, I pick up a used one with no accessories from E-Bay @ $125.00

Should I just be happy that I was able to get my computer back running again for a small fee. OR
Still work the wife and get the Asrock Extreme 9 990FX or the Asrock FATAL1TY 990FX KILLER.
I've got the new AMD FX-8370 arriving on Monday, and I enjoy tweaking the CPU and MB.

Last edited:
Quick question : If I add a second 360 Rad to my cooling loop, that should drop my CPU temp's by +15c, the socket temp should drop 6c to 8c. Or do I have this backwards????

Well, I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from but adding another 360 of rad will reduce your deltaT getting you closer to ambient.

Back