• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well due to the amount of $$ I have invested in my rig and the fact that some of the "fails" i have read about with TECs, Im thinking I may wait to try this until I get my second rig setup.... I think for the second rig I will go with a much less expensive setup. So I guess I will press the pause button on this idea for now :) Thanks for all the input!!

I was thinking about this for my next rig (for overclocking only)

http://www.amazon.com/AeroCool-Frame-Design-Cases-StrikeX-Air/dp/B009RRIP86

Last edited by a moderator:
WitchDOcToR can build a bench for you. Probably for a reasonable price. He does OUTSTANDING work!!!

I have a problem when it comes to acrylic and screw holes or any pressure to it. I like my things tight so I'll stick with metal. Man's best friend. :rofl: Would really stink if that acrylic bench cracked for almost $300.

Honestly though, for a bench I won't go over $100. I'll wait around till the market maybe gets saturated with them.

Agreed. Feel the same way about Plastic. ...also Aluminum threads strip to easily. I'm pretty rough on my gear.

I have a problem when it comes to acrylic and screw holes or any pressure to it. I like my things tight so I'll stick with metal. Man's best friend. :rofl: Would really stink if that acrylic bench cracked for almost $300.

Honestly though, for a bench I won't go over $100. I'll wait around till the market maybe gets saturated with them.

Agreed. Feel the same way about Plastic. ...also Aluminum threads strip to easily. I'm pretty rough on my gear.
In reference to the 101, I have the metal version... its awesome. Best benching station I have owned (out of 3, LOL) by far...

In reference to the 101, I have the metal version... its awesome. Best benching station I have owned (out of 3, LOL) by far...

Had no idea they had a metal version. That's awesome. I'd want one as well than but I still feel the pricing on these benches are RIDICULOUS. :rofl:

I'll be adding the 101 to the Recommended cases thread soon if you all are that high on it. :)

Im high...but... oh wait. Kidding. Umm, its wonderful, that benching station, just a bit pricey new.

Even the Acrylic top on my Banchetto has Metal threaded inserts and stand offs. The guts underneath are all metal.

Back