• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling vendors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mastocker

Hey all!

I have recently decided that my next build is going to be water cooled. Honestly, I have no real reason to water cool a build other than the fact that I have never done it before and I am looking for a new hobby and I think it looks cool.

Anyways, to the point I made this thread. What are some reputable vendors that you use for your water cooling products? I have found www.frozencpu.com and www.performance-pcs.com as well as www.xoxide.com and www.sidewindercomputers.com

Out of the four, I have noticed that performance PCs has the best prices out of all of them as well as a large selection. Frozen CPU is expensive; everything that I have found on their site is at least 2$ more than performance, but they do have a larger selection. Sidewinder and xoxide have smaller selections and a few pieces that aren't on the other sites, but are also more expensive.

What other vendors are recommended? Microcenter also has some parts, but their selection is very limited.

Well that was anti climatic lol I was hopeing for a mega store that was hidden in the shadows I guess.

Thanks for the reply, I am looking forward to a build!

Performance PCs is fantastic! I have loved the business I have done with them. Their sleeving service is awesome, also. I ordered some Yate Loon fans and requested them to be sleeved to 3-pins, and they looked very professional.

I stick to Performance PCs and FrozenCPU mainly. All others are hit and miss for me. As far as the price difference I usually find it equals out because Performance sticks it to you on shipping costs while Frozencpu keeps it pretty reasonable. That depends a lot on order size though.

I've used both Performance and Frozencpu and have had positive experiences with both of them. I have had to deal with the customer service, on both as well, they both were very helpful. Furthermore if you really are looking into doing a custom water cooling setup. Read, read and read some more about it here do it right the first time.

http://www.jab-tech.com/ tends to have less stock than the others listed, but if it's in stock at jabtech it's almost always cheaper than the others. They have realistic shipping too. Performance pcs likes to inflate the handling part of shipping and handling when they have a sale.

PPc's shipping prices do not change with a sale...at least with several items I noticed anyway...

Back