• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock for Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC (black)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pcrescenti

Hi everyone.

I have just bought a Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC (black) for my Gaming PC with all watercooling setup already installed.
And im searching for a waterblock for my new VGA...
The problem is that i can't find a waterblock available, or that exist...

can anybody help me out?
is there any other waterblock that fits my vga?

thanks

Pedro

from what ive seen youll have to go with a universal block with that card. being that were so close to nvidias next gen its unlikely that youll see a full coverage block for it. you might try barrow or byski but itll be a crap shoot.

from what ive seen youll have to go with a universal block with that card. being that were so close to nvidias next gen its unlikely that youll see a full coverage block for it. you might try barrow or byski but itll be a crap shoot.

I prefer having a full block on it...
do you think if i buy a block for a NVIDIA Next Gen it wil fit?

So much dificulty n find the exact one...

You could check out modmymods and PerformancePCS for a full WB.

Also check out EK configurator to see if they have any in stock.

I prefer having a full block on it...
do you think if i buy a block for a NVIDIA Next Gen it wil fit?

So much dificulty n find the exact one...

no that likely wont work. the next gen cards will likely have a completely different layout. youll need something 1080ti. you could try eks configurator. go off of the pcb pictures they have and see if you can get something close to your pcb layout that you can mod. maybe trim some acrylic off to make it fit etc...

Return it and get one that has a block that will fit. As others have said, use the EK configurator and see what they have.

Next gen will not fit... different thing all together.

Back