• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooled desk chassis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gringo_1987

Registered
Hey guys.. So I'm in the process of building a desk chassis for my pc.. I'm trying to work out how my loop layout should be.. Not sure if I'll need a second pump.. I'll be running my d5 pump on the highest setting..
Specs:
Fx 8320 (xspc raystorm waterblock)
R9 290 (xspc water block)
2x ex 360 rads
2x ex 240 rads
D5 pump
12mm acrylic rigid tubing
Xspc 170 tube res

The desk is 1200x600mm in size..
I'll upload a photo of my proposed layout.. Any thought will be greatly appreciated

2ft by 4 ft seems a little odd of dimensions. any reason you went with this size? mayb sit down at a desk you like (best buy/office max/ etc) and then get its' dimensions. otherwise, work it. seem like a lot of cooling for just one gpu/cpu.

what you mean by the size seems odd? in what way? and i'm going overkill on my watercooling because i'll be going crossfire in the near future with very high overclocks.. so while i'm making the desk, i might as well go all out with the rad cutouts instead of having to pull it apart and do more if i want to upgrade.. this way, i won't ever have to upgrade the desk.. 2x 360's and 2x 240's should do me fine til the end of time i think..

Back