• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooled system number one... start to finish, bunch of pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks sweet...I would suggest you LOAD it full of those UV CCs. I have like 6 in mine and when they are all on the UV reactive stuff lights up awsome. :D

PS-I almost got the blue UV bay-res but the shade of blue on the internet pic looked fruity. After seeing yours IRL....I wish I would have gotten one :( Nice choice!

Looks very nice man. Good job on taking all the pics in the process! enjoy it!

Thanks guys, I should have some pics posted with the 80mm papst installed on the side this weekend and the etching done on the front. With the hole cut for light to shine through for the etching I am hoping to get some better airflow to the hard drives as well.

Oh and yes! those were the clamps I was looking for...I know they are perm but I think they would work well if you used some sort of quick release system to detach hoses. I remember a post here about good quick release gear that I need to search for again hehe.

Hey, can you add a 120mm fan infront of the case? It's just a simple mod that can increase the life of your case and save you some money from buying another.

I didn't read the thread carefully so I might have missed it. Are you using the radiator fan for pulling or pushing? If you're pushing, add a fan filter man. It'd be a shame to see dust in that case.

It is pulling through the radiator, I did take getting dust into the case into consideration. I am not sure about mounting a 120 fan in front but I am going to swap the panaflo out and put another high speed papst fan there running off of 12v...that should push some serious air past the drives :D

i believe from what i have read that about 5% is the correct ratio for Rit. I remember reading an article specifically about uv dyes and they found the saturation point for all of the colors they used ... I don't seem to be able to find the link to the article

Back