• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling Project Underway this weekend! Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

updawg

StarCraft II Fanatic
I recieved shipment of my Antec P180B Case, BIPIIGT Radiator, Storm Water Block, Acetal Maze4 GPU Block, D5 Pump, 3x Scythe S-Flex Ninja Fans, Window Kit with 120mm Fan Port Precut, Radgrilllz 2x120mm, DD Fillport Resevoir, and Tygon tubing. =) =) =), I am really excited to start this project this weekend but I already foresee problems. There is no where to mount the fillport resevoir to the top of the case because I decided to put the fans and rad mounted internally in the top 5.25'' drive bay. With that said is it possible to mount it horizontally... say on the side panel? I would leave extra tubing so it won't be taunt and come undone while removing. I realize I would have to turn the computer on its side to top it off but other than that would this be safe?

Thanks,
Mike

I figured as much, I will post some up on saturday. I am really quite stumped, I might end up selling it and using just the T line but I like the way it looks especially filled with uv dye liquid.

Back