• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

watercooling tube insert help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cdawg2016

hello I am doing custom watercooling and I have primochill 3/8"id x1/2" of tubing and I have already bought 2 insets for bending 1 from alphacool 1 from primochill and on the website it says they will fit my tube size with no problems but I'm having problems neither 1 of the inserts fir I lubed them up with water& soap and even olive oil
I also tried sanding them down that didn't seem to work and I boiled them froze them nothing works
my question is I wanna get another insert but tired of waiting for online orders
is there some type of insert that I can buy local that I could use and it not melt when I go to heat up the tubing

I seen some stuff from McMaster.com their inserts are 9mm which I think may work but I don't wanna risk it because their shipping is high
I live in
West Virginia us,
please any help would be awesome thanx

Back