• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What a great forum this is :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Love this forum, ive tried ExtremeOvrclocking, XtremeSystems, and a few others and the OCforums top both of them in terms of activity / and people helping you out. Thanks Overclockers.com for making such a great forum :beer:

Sjaak said:
Nope.

I am dutch, and allowed to drink liquids with <15% alcohol since i was 16, and >15% since i got 18.

Lucky b*****d lol :D

Law cant stop me, lol :D

And yes, this is a great forum :santa:

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
i love oc forums, i joined during the great folding WW4, and i have made it to 7 stars within 6 months, give or take.

Stop posting that much ;)

Stars and colors are only an indication of post quantity, not quality.

ehh, ive made my valid posts. i dont really care about stars. if i see someone is having an issue, rather then crap a thread, ill usually drop em a pm saying i can help you out, i really dont wanna crap up a thread, hit me up on aim. i find it faster and easier.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
ehh, ive made my valid posts. i dont really care about stars. if i see someone is having an issue, rather then crap a thread, ill usually drop em a pm saying i can help you out, i really dont wanna crap up a thread, hit me up on aim. i find it faster and easier.

Didn't noticed the ';)' in my post above? My deeper intelligence was trying to be funny.

dicecca112 said:
you know you really don't have a life when you hit whites in a year and a half

I'll raise your record to 1 year. I know I will be at whites by December 2k5 ^^

BTW, yes these are by far, the best forums I've ever been at. Strict rules, but hey, the people here are laid back. Fun to stay around, and let's keep it that way.

:beer:

^^ i agree, ive learned everything thru you guys. its everyones ideas, tricks tweaks metheods that ive benfitted from the most here. and its places like this where peeps who dont know very much about pcs to begin with, come out an clocking gawd :) i hereby salute thee, overclocking madmen/women. there are definately some interesting personalities floating about, its pretty cool, some threads have me busting, others on the edge of my seat, who needs tv? its a place that id call home, and fold for ;) :beer:

in behalf, i would like to say thank you to the administrator and some moderators here for welcoming me.. there so nice.. im glad im a part of this community now.. keep up the good work guys..

Back