• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What cell phone is everyone using?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

What cell are you guys using and do you like it? I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy s10e. Dumb decision by me since I always have problems with Samsung phones, but I figure the new UI might be better. It is better than the old one but still not what I expected for $800. After I pay it off in a few months I'm thinking of selling it for a Razer Phone 2. Anyone have experience with that one? How is it?

I have samsung J7 2nd gen.
It's a poor man's smartphone, but she gets the job done well! I dont game or run many apps. Battery life is great. Screen is fine. Speaker, good enough, HAS 3.5mm JACK!!

Pixel XL (gen 1) will likely hold out until it either dies or the 4 comes out.

I use the Galaxy S7 Edge, been thinking of getting the S10 (default size, since it's about the same size as the Edge). But still think the S7 is good enough right now so I might wait for a sale on the S10.

Verizon S9+ ftw!

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

What cell are you guys using and do you like it? I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy s10e. Dumb decision by me since I always have problems with Samsung phones, but I figure the new UI might be better. It is better than the old one but still not what I expected for $800. After I pay it off in a few months I'm thinking of selling it for a Razer Phone 2. Anyone have experience with that one? How is it?

Razor phones have poor cameras but great sounds. So depends on what you want in a phone.

I actually switched to an Iphone xr, needed something that would connect wirelessly to my carplay/android auto

Nokia is BACK! My first phone ever was a Nokia, alooong time ago. But $2000 for a cell phone?! After buying this galaxy s10e, I'm never buying a phone over $500 again, lol.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

@ Lmah2x I have a brand new s7 edge case if you want it. Just pay s&h and it's yours. It's a Spigen ultra hybrid clear case.

Still have my old trusty Nokia 3310 in a drawer somewhere, best phone I ever had till smartphones came along [emoji4]

Trying to keep my Nexus 6 going until Black Friday. Then debating between a OnePlus or Pixel most likely. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for the Nokia 9 now, though. Phone cameras have never impressed me. Sure they've gotten much better, but they always seem to sit in that place of "good enough to make it not worth carrying a real camera just in case," but never wowing either. Of course I'm sure they put someone better than average behind the camera for this phone, because some of the shots on the Nokia website are just awesome.

$2000 for the Light.co camera (Looks like a cellphone btw and has 16 lenses). The nokia phone WITH light.co 5 array is who knows how much as it's not quite available.

Sony Xperia xz had the old xperia was a solid phone ( Im drop things alot ) then for a few years I jumped from cheap smartphone to cheap smartphone, Idont know if itsa technology thing but I seemed to miss alow more calls and not receive messages at times with the cheaper phones , finally caved and got the xz its a really great smartphone, it puzzles me why its not more popular.

my wife convinced me we needed new phones as our lg g6's were showing their age (supposedly), now here we are with the basic galaxy s10 i digg it so far battery life is better and its so much faster but i hate spending that much money on a dang phone. the camera is pretty good on it too it has 3 lenses wide angle, normal, and 2x optical zoom lens.

OnePlus 5 here. Looking at the OnePlus 7, but the 5 is still working just fine and does everything that I need. I'm also not liking how OnePlus seems to be going with premium pricing on the 7 unlike their previous models where it was always about getting the most bang for the buck.

Back