• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what cooler for 4790k lounge room machine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fosk

got my 8700k and reused my case, put the 4790k back in the smaller Corsair 300R I had here and the h100i v2 cooler will not fit, so I'm looking for a smaller and more quieter air cooler

Basically It will be used as a computer to run via the TV for whatever purposes I can think of, but on the rare occasion my brother comes back home to visit it would be nice for it to play CSGO or something.

This link should take you to all the 1551 coolers, should be able to scroll down regardless of language and if you like there's three tabs you can get to the next one at the bottom

https://www.ldlc.com/informatique/p...036435,C000034195,C000033854+fv160-13685.html

My experience is mostly buying high end coolers but here I am looking for something somewhat cheap, around 30 euros give or take 10.

The Cryorig H7 has been going on sale on/off the last week. I picked it up for $28usd, looks like it's out of stock by you right now but watch for it over the next week. Great cooler for the price.

Back