• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do do when your internet goes down...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ROTFLMAO. That is sooooo funny. And I do have a emergency AOL disk here somewhere. Not that I would ever go back (yes I was a charter member of AOL ver1) to that rediculuse form of spam.

I have a copy of monopoly here somewhere.

10. Is my only option.

DIE!

Luckily, my connection always comes back before I can finish the job. :rolleyes:

If my connection dies and I really need to use the internet then I'll just go to school and use the T1's. If I don't really have anything to do on the net then I'll watch tv, do homework (hahaha yeah right), play some xbox, go shoot some hoops, sleep, etc.

i concern myself about my soul and the evolution of my being. i've come to realize that's the ONLY time i put some effort into that.

emilio

lol at #10 :p

Prob start playing Morrowind or No One Lives Forever 2, two of the many guys I have purchased and hardly play (who has time for other games when there's BF1942 to be played?!)

There's always another....

11/ play with your own website until the real internet comes up ;)

The only thing I do, when the internet goes down, is reseting the ADSL router in my dads office, and everything works fine after that!!!!
You just cannot kill the INTERNET...... lol!!!!!!

eab said:
10. Use Your Emergency AOL Disk
If you find that your connection to the Internet is going to be longer than you can possibly stand, as a last resort, pull out an emergency AOL CD, the one with 910 free hours of connection to the AOL service. Take the CD in one hand...and slash it across your wrist! Suicide will probably be a better alternative than connecting to that service.

Dude. I am sending you a medical bill in the mail. Please pay it. I laughed so hard something broke....oh no its coming back...I looked at number 10 again...ROTFLMAO....:D

mbentley said:
i would bust out my old bbs software

Uhhhh. Exactly how old are you ? And whats a BBS anyway ? LOL. Just kidding....still, you know some of the 30 year olds and younger are going,"What the heck's a BBS ?????" LOL.

Last edited:
Me and my girlfriend actually made a monopoly the other day(no internet). Took us about 3-4 hours making everything. Got the card text by playing a computerversion...

I still use BBS for my schools network. I so easy to be a 1337 h4x0r on it :p

Re: Re: What do do when your internet goes down...

Dragonprince said:
Uhhhh. Exactly how old are you ? And whats a BBS anyway ? LOL. Just kidding....still, you know some of the 30 year olds and younger are going,"What the heck's a BBS ?????" LOL.

i'm 19. yeah, i remember having a bbs... it was called compustuff. it was a 12 phone line bbs, but it was pretty sweet. :) then i got prodigy and that basically was a glorified bbs :)

Back