• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what do you guys think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i actually thought about trying to find some acrylic tubing to fit but it would cause the cost to rise . it would be good for indications but since the whole thing isnt really designed with looks in mind it might not be worth it to only make it half cool looking and half ugly.

well i shouldnt say ugly. more like utilitarian.

you could use copper piping. It can be polished nicely. I'll post a pic of the thing im working of if i can find the camera. Its similar to yours, but it will be soldered to my heatcore. I havent soldered it up yet. Its only dry fitted since im still working on various designs.

If there is a lot of interest in your design i can help build them. It appears there is not though. Ill try to get my thing up asap, but i have absolutely no clue where the camera is.

copper is to expencive whendesigning res. i have used it in a lot of servers that will never move but for this its just not worth the hassle

Back