• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of the Ideazon Zboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nova7

I purchased an Ideazon Zboard, with the crossfire keyset, from BuyExtremeGear.com for 17.50 after shipping and handling.
They also have All kinds of other keysets
tell me what you think, oh yeah... Forgot the gravy :attn: *Suprise* :attn: I'll tell you what i think when i get it, and whether or not i'm willing to blow 15 bucks on the *suprise*. Since i'm not paying 100 bucks in order to get the *Suprise* for "free" but i'll save money this way.

I've used the zboard and I think they're a good idea for people who can easily adjust to different keyboards, since the zboard feels quite different than the norm. Personally I couldn't get used to it and gave up.

They sure do look cool though....

not to get off topic, but how was ordering from buyextremegear, i know they have pretty good prices, but a friend of mine had some serious issues with them. i was wondering how your purchase went.

I ordered it last night so it probably got shipped today. other than that i'll probly snap some pics when i get it, examine packaging, compare to their pic, and uh, play UT2004...

hmmm, oh well hey I remembered(sic?) had some trouble w/ Buy extreme gear, The "check out" button is invisible in firefox, like to never found it.

kpiciulo said:
not to get off topic, but how was ordering from buyextremegear, i know they have pretty good prices, but a friend of mine had some serious issues with them. i was wondering how your purchase went.
HOLY CRAP... ORDERED 3 DAY SHIPPING AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have one, and the Crossfire gaming set. It takes a while to program it to your fit and finish for specific games, and when you jump onto a normal keyboard, you will feel very awkward. I personally stopped using it because I gamed at friends houses as much as I did my own, and it was a pain to program their keys to my needs if i took it to their house.

For regular use, games, and everything else, I love the IE keyboard. The hotkeys uptop are good, and it is a very comfortable keyboard to say the least. I would go for it, they are a dime a dozen and if you don't like they gaming keysets, you will still love playing with the normal IE keyset.

If it ever get's here.... If i game at a friends house and bring my keyboard. it'll probly have my pc attatched to it.. so thats not really a problem for me. yah and for 15 bucks each, theyr'e not a bad price. (if you can wait a couple months) thanks for your input. I'll be leaving on vacation for the next 10 days and if it's not here when i get back i'll give buyxg.com a call. you'll notice i'll be posting less because juno. my vacation account only gives 10 hours a month. but i'll try to reply. if you're wondering about all the periods in this post: my comma key fell off and i'm too laZY TO LOOK FOR IT. ahhh damn caps lock.

Ok, so i'm sitting here on my Thinkpad 600x in my grandma's kitchen, i decide to check out my zboard. Turns out jesus doesn't love me: we're late for 2 of our flights, got hurricane charlie and bonnie (In florida) ruining my vacation (they're in the exact same spot as us on the exact same days), and now, my zboard shipped the day we left, they get to my house, on the 13th, and sits there till the 20th so i have to have my grandpa (In Missouri) check for it. Oh well :-/ :thup:

Back