• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of this setup...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ven0m said:
"more proper" - looking to work better.
DD chipset block look so primitive

hahaha caveman lolz

Suma- I love the mod you did to replace the block locker thing :p. Is that what your current setup looks like? the tubing size makes me kindda shiver :D

*edit* I guess you are going to have to change the barbs on the pump? Ohh I see the rad that you showed me before. Just a curiosty... how does it perform?

Hmm.. thx I like it too, works gr8 :p
Yea, that's my current setup except the v.card (got a 9500pro love it ;))

yea it's 8/10mm tube, that **** is smallllll!
the rig preforms fine..
25c amb. - 33-35c cpu

Oh also I got a new aluminum blue cheiftec instead of the old metal black one, much much much lighter!!

I already went to the fish store and grabbed another barb for the pump, I think I'll take the 1500 l/h hydor clone also, it's cheap and has the blue thingy so I don't have to mod it.. :D

also, I talked with the guy with the Heatercores, and he is keeping the last one for me :D.

Happy ending isn't it? :p

Suma.

I would get the White water block from DTEK before i would pay Danger Den for their rip off of cathers block

Also the RBX dosen't use the pads on the Athlon chips very well it just barley touches them

and for a P4 (which you weren't using) it dosen't cover the entier IHS.

And they riped it off Cather

Well..

The WW has too many reports on bad:
a. lapping jobs
b. andonizing
c. etc.

also, I live in Israel (ATM) and I can't afford buying from serval places (shipping is +15$ :rolleyes: ) anyway I heard good things about that RBX, and I don't know if it's a rip off of Cathar, if it is I'm really sorry Cathar, I can't afford the WW or the Cascade.

Suma.

ILikeMy240sx said:
Sweet! And Hydor L40 would be super! Have fun man and keep us posted.

Heh didn't know it's called L40 :p
anyway seems nice, if I'll have some extra $ I'll get that later on.

Well! I'm ****ed!@$#@!$

I just wanted to try to find my Heto pump, what I did find that the box lies! on the box it says 1200l/h but the site says 750l/h.
Well that makes sens, my pump is as big as the L20, it's smaller then a L30. well I'm getting the 1500l/h one (hope it's real 1500l/h!@$, I'm printing the table with the # so I can come to the store and be sure!)

Suma. :mad:

You might have gotten a micro version of L30.... when I got my L30, the information broucher had L30 and a micro version of it... I am not sure on the difference of those two pumps (besides for the size) when I get back to my room I'll give you more info on it.

I was thinking about this today about your option of gettin a L40... I think it might actually hurt your performance(im not sure) because even if the pump produces more flow than L30, it also adds more heat since it uses more wattage. L30(or anything with same spec) will add less heat to the system and provide enough flow for the system.

Same discussion can be found in the "flowrate..." sticky

Nah man I don't think so.
anyways, I don't really know what to believe cause the box and the pump tag says 1200l/h but the site says 750l/h.
I really can't figure that out man.

Suma.

zebkoolindc said:

Also the RBX dosen't use the pads on the Athlon chips very well it just barley touches them

and for a P4 (which you weren't using) it dosen't cover the entier IHS.

And they riped it off Cather

Not true about the P4, it covers my IHS just fine.

Back