• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What fittings/adapters to use with a 3/4" NPT pump?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pauldenton said:

WOW!!! That reservoir is awesome!! I really wish that he had a worklog somewhere. I'll e-mail him. It would be so great if he could maybe build the same thing for me (I'd pay him for that of course). :)

EDIT: Aaaargh, I can't PM or e-mail him from using that forum. Even though I am registered there, I get an error when I try to PM or e-mail him. Do you know what his e-mail address is?

Last edited:
Black_Paladin said:

WOW!!! That reservoir is awesome!! I really wish that he had a worklog somewhere. I'll e-mail him. It would be so great if he could maybe build the same thing for me (I'd pay him for that of course). :)

EDIT: Aaaargh, I can't PM or e-mail him from using that forum. Even though I am registered there, I get an error when I try to PM or e-mail him. Do you know what his e-mail address is?

no-sorry..... which one btw - according to his profiles he can take PM and email from both forums...

could try posting in one/both of the threads...

pauldenton said:

no-sorry..... which one btw - according to his profiles he can take PM and email from both forums...

could try posting in one/both of the threads...

Heh, I was tired yesterday and didn't even realize that the pics were from 2 different forums. I found out that I could e-mail him using the ProCooling forum so I was able to e-mail him today. :)

Back