• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"what i found to help me with wpcredit"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this one bigger

this is all the pcr file that i have been able to gather as of now some of them are the original some of them have been revised

Last edited:
please if anybody finds documentation on chipset such as data sheet or link to page giving info on different chipset no mather if it is chipset,gpu,cpu, and or adobe pdf file, wich are of great help in creating new pcr file for wpcredit for chipset that wpcredit could tweak but that as no file to give it info on its offset and the bin that goes with it. Because in my view if softfsb was a great program well wpcredit is even greater because basicly it permits you to change setting for youre machine that only tons of tweaker that are bugging one an other could do.
thanx for you help in making this such a great hobby and forum
ATAXY

Last edited:
Re: would like

ataxy said:
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FINDING AND INFO ON YOUR EXPERIENCE IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------KNOWLEDGE MAKES THE WORLD GO SQUARE

Hmmm, could it be this experience: WPCREDIT 4 w memory interleaving using wpcrset would couse me random reboot problems, when i use the software called memoryenable , a driver that enables interleaving too, it does it Ok without problems where the wpcrset failed....:rolleyes:

i have heard

wpcrset is not a prog that is really stable i have used it and i had the same prob with it after trying to make it stable i found that i was better of anabaling (xcuse me i am french canadian so my english is sometime twisted ...)it after starting my computer

here is a couple of cue i got from other site...
wpcrset as problem pc100 memory
and with some via chipset
but not alot of answer have been given for this problem but thanx again for sharing your experience:cool: :)

If you are into the register setting tweaks and you need a simple way of making it come get my Tmod Express Code Generator. Here is the Link

Back