• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What I7 Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mmmm looking at the design if I want to SLI or cross fire, I wont have room for a PCI SCSI card.

i belive it does come with the sound blaster sound card it talks about it in the features i doubt it comes with anything else though, witch it fine for me i had so many randoms connectors/ cables laying around it silly. :p

The only thing they guarantee is the physical board itself. I'd say you'll either get everything, or nothing but the board, at least that's been my experience.

I think I worked out that its bit of luck of the draw if you get the extras or not.

But now I am stuck trying to work out what board to get I don't think I can spend $300 so I will need to look at the 200-250 mark.

I liked the Asus Rampage II GENE, but having a SLI setup would mean I would lose the PCI card that I might want to put a SCSI there.

I might not go SLI but its there if I need more GPU power same with the PCI SCSI card.

This is the current line up that I am looking at

Motherboard list

Back