• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is this // MacOS_monkee3y7Jfds78jUJNdsi2qawd34uiIO.vbs// ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gallstone9721

Registered
Hi

This Just poped up and I did a google search not much came back other than this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you host the image here, please? What site am I clicking on... feels scary...

What are you doing buried in your registry? Not something you should really be playing with....how did you find this? Like what prompted you to go looking for this/find it? What's in your startup stuff? Are you using Windows? Linux? So confused....

Right. Imageshack, when unused, will delete the image. So that's why I'm asking you (everyone) to host images here (like you did in the previous thread). So in several months time, the thread makes sense with all the images in it. :)

You and your 'little apps'... it's what gets you in trouble, it seems. What app is that? I also suggest deleting it like the other app that got you flummoxed.

thank you for ur help I already removed it
So.................what was it, and what did you do to remove it? That would be helpful information for anyone that may come across this concern. Just removed an app associated with it or...........?

Again, Im curious.....
how did you find this? Like what prompted you to go looking for this/find it? What's in your startup stuff? Are you using Windows? Linux? So confused....

Right. Imageshack, when unused, will delete the image. So that's why I'm asking you (everyone) to host images here (like you did in the previous thread). So in several months time, the thread makes sense with all the images in it. :)

You and your 'little apps'... it's what gets you in trouble, it seems. What app is that? I also suggest deleting it like the other app that got you flummoxed.

So.................what was it, and what did you do to remove it?
I dont know what is it

I just removed by this software and removed the Registry Key :)

Please update the first post to host the image here, please. :)

What app is "this software"? Is that the typical Windows registry editor or another 3rd party app you're using? Just trying to wrap my head around what you're doing (and again it will be helpful for those who come across the thread in the future).

Im not sure I understand you sorry

I did remove the Link

was that right?
Do what you did with the images in your first thread here. You added the image to our site. Click on the image button and drag it to the box. Easy breezy... just like you did in the first thread you started here... no different. :)

its called optimizer
These applications are snake oil for the most part. Delete them. Windows does a good enough job for the average user not to have to run 3rd party apps (which may have installed some of that trash you're asking about) for the device manager and the registry editor.

Do what you did with the images in your first thread here. You added the image to our site. Click on the image button and drag it to the box. Easy breezy... just like you did in the first thread you started here... no different. :)

These applications are snake oil for the most part. Delete them. Windows does a good enough job for the average user not to have to run 3rd party apps (which may have installed some of that trash you're asking about) for the device manager and the registry editor.
Ok thank you :)

Back