• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED What is this??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajay57

Yes i would like to ask for help in identifying what is this and why it happens ever so often?? I have had this on my SB Setup and now its showing up on my new IB Setup as well. So good members its time to do something about this and find out what if anything it is?? I just want rid of it for good, oh by the way it does not affect anything! It just happens at any time and seems not to cause any problems with stability. I checked and double checked all my Hardware and found no faults last time round. And now i have all brand new components all up to date, and its still here. So, as it say's on the Tin its got to be a WINDOW'S SOFTWARE GLITCH PROBLEM AS I SEE IT!!! :shrug: :shrug:

P1000636.JPG

Respect and Regards,

AJ.

Looks like a normal BSOD. Common for an unstable overclock. More voltage.

I had the same with 2500K it would do it after 6/8 hours use, added 0.05 volt and its been good since. Try 1,330v

I use THIS it gives you some sort of idea where the bsod is coming from, just load the mini dump into it and it gives you the cause of the crash :thup:

Looks like a BSOD to me. You can use keny's tool or research the 0X01E code. After I googled, that can be a memory/IMC issue.

Many thanks for the reply's everyone i shall take some time out to look into this and see if i can fix it. But in the meantime i will carry on as at least now i know where the problem lies and how to fix it.

Regards,

AJ.

In the x58/SB days, that meant more vCore.

I agree with ED though, I've seen it off of unstable memory settings too.

Funny you both mention Memory, but it works just fine with Super PI 32 no problems at all. But i got a Program off the Net and it say's it fixed all the Errors in Windows, so we will see what the results are. Over the next few weeks or so, as this only happens intermittently or randomly, sometimes it goes for weeks without a problem. Then bang right out of the blue it happens with no warning at all.

Regards,

AJ.

I am with EarthDog.

I had it twice with 2 of my 2600k's, and it was a ram module (gskil ripjaw x and asus p8p67/asrock fatality pro z68) not properly sat on the slot.

Maybe an uncautious handling could have caused it?...

OK Manu will check that out as well here, but i have a new Mobo + Ram as well, but no harm in looking again.

A program off the net fixing errors in windows? Yikes. That could be your problem right there. God only know what that 'fixed'....

I am starting to think that the bsod is just part of the overclocking thing.
If I get them to often I just back the fsb down one or two clicks.

OK C - - D will give this program a try it did say i had quite a lot of Corrupted files that needed fixing. The score was about 550 etc for all tolled, so we will see, plus you can up date this Tool like Windows. As it has full support and back up as well.

But you can only try!!

Any link associated to where you found the recommendation for this "ErrorEnd" on this website? Using the search feature results in nothing coming up. You might want to do a google search yourself of this ErrorEnd.

Aj does this problem happen when waking the PC up from sleep ? or when Idle ? or when gaming? or is it just totally random?

I find Blue screens ( when not software related are voltage problems ) just like how some times you can run LinX or P95 for a week strait , then go to try and play your fav game and get a crash . Normally if you bump the voltage it goes away.

( I hope you didnt pay $ for the program AJ )

Last edited:
I would say totally random, because i have run P95 with blend and small ffts with no problems. The Temps are 48c max on the WC Loop so no problems there either. Like i said its a matter of wait and see and as for the cpu voltage its stable or goes up a bit. When testing so there is no Vdroop at all, thanks for the reply,s and the help!!

Respect,
AJ.

I would say totally random, because i have run P95 with blend and small ffts with no problems. The Temps are 48c max on the WC Loop so no problems there either. Like i said its a matter of wait and see and as for the cpu voltage its stable or goes up a bit. When testing so there is no Vdroop at all, thanks for the reply,s and the help!!

Respect,
AJ.

Just and FYI. My rig would do Prime95 for 6/7 hours no problems, all good temps.

Then the next day i could be doing next to nothing, and suddenly BSOD. I turned up the volt. 0.05v and hasnt happend since. I honestly think this could be the error, but unless your willing to try, you will never know.

I am beginning to think the same lines here, so i would say case solved for now. If i do get any major problems i shall be back to this thread.

AJ.

Funny you both mention Memory, but it works just fine with Super PI 32 no problems at all. But i got a Program off the Net and it say's it fixed all the Errors in Windows, so we will see what the results are. Over the next few weeks or so, as this only happens intermittently or randomly, sometimes it goes for weeks without a problem. Then bang right out of the blue it happens with no warning at all.

Regards,

AJ.

I was all set to suggest a driver issue, but I'm curious about this program off the net, it's name?

Back