• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED What is this??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the post, what you are looking for is in post 12 and the Link also to its name and details. Its a new program from my research and i tested it with Kaspersky Security which i do for any Downloads before i put anything on my PC. I always scan everything first before i install.

It seems to be working fine it updates with the latest Info, and fixes the problems that it identifies after you have run a scan on your PC.

Regards,

AJ.

Glad that you're not having any issues, but I would be eager to get rid of this 'ErrorEnd' software you downloaded... and I'm hoping you didn't pay for it.

Anything at all that claims to identify/fix/delete corrupted/malicious/not needed registry entries probably does more harm than good. Just because it checks out with an AV doesn't mean it isn't going to screw something up. Personally, I'd uninstall that software immediately.

Glad that you're not having any issues, but I would be eager to get rid of this 'ErrorEnd' software you downloaded... and I'm hoping you didn't pay for it.

Anything at all that claims to identify/fix/delete corrupted/malicious/not needed registry entries probably does more harm than good. Just because it checks out with an AV doesn't mean it isn't going to screw something up. Personally, I'd uninstall that software immediately.
Exactly. Get rid of that garbage. I also hope you didn't pay for that... :rain:

Back