• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Mouse do you use for Gaming Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What mouse do you use for gaming

• Logitech MX500 or MX510

Votes: 235 32.2%
  • Microsoft Optical tilting mouse

Votes: 69 9.5%
  • Wireless Logitech MX1000 or MX700

Votes: 186 25.5%
  • Wireless Microsoft Optical mouse

Votes: 46 6.3%
  • Razor Boomslang

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Razor Viper

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • Logitech Rollerball

• Microsoft Rollerball

• Plain Jane No Name Optical mouse (Corded or Wireless)

Votes: 90 12.3%
  • Plane Jane No Name Standard BALL Mouse.

Votes: 17 2.3%
  • Trackball of somesort.

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
Ive tried the hard top mouse pads. I just never liked the feeling of it. But I reallyu do't know what is the difference between those steelpads and the softer mat/fabric type because I never tired a good mouse side by side

Rickster said:
Ive tried the hard top mouse pads. I just never liked the feeling of it. But I reallyu do't know what is the difference between those steelpads and the softer mat/fabric type because I never tired a good mouse side by side
They actually make mostly cloth mousepads, with a few harder surfaces. Check out their website for more information, I haven't used one since I had an old QCK+, but it wore out and I couldn't find anymore Steelpad products at my local stores.

just got a logitech g7....loving it :D shame its lacking in buttons tho...

i use a MS laser mouse. not the best but beats the crap out of the cheapy logitech optical i had before. when the logi died i couldn't afford a true gaming mouse so i went with the MS because i have to have a wireless mouse, otherwise the cord makes me want to smash the mouse into microscopic little pieces.

I have an old Logi PS/2 trackball. It still works great though.

Most of my gaming is racing sims & I also have an ActLabs Wheel w/ Performance Pedals (also fairly old).

I actualy use a Logitech MX518 so i picked MX510 on the poll since it was the closest to my model number :)

MX510, shame that it's not a little higher since I use an ergonomic mousepad (which sucks for gaming lol). Great mouse though (y)

Back