• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Mouse do you use for Gaming Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What mouse do you use for gaming

• Logitech MX500 or MX510

Votes: 235 32.2%
  • Microsoft Optical tilting mouse

Votes: 69 9.5%
  • Wireless Logitech MX1000 or MX700

Votes: 186 25.5%
  • Wireless Microsoft Optical mouse

Votes: 46 6.3%
  • Razor Boomslang

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Razor Viper

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • Logitech Rollerball

• Microsoft Rollerball

• Plain Jane No Name Optical mouse (Corded or Wireless)

Votes: 90 12.3%
  • Plane Jane No Name Standard BALL Mouse.

Votes: 17 2.3%
  • Trackball of somesort.

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
Logitech MediaPlay mouse ftw. :bday:

I have been thinking of getting something else. Would be nice if this poll was closed and updated in a newer one.

Using a Razer Copperhead. Like it, but I kinda like it better if it fit into my hand better. The G5 looks very easy on the hand. BTW, does your copperhead scroll wheel wobble? Hermm...

Poll seems a little outdated, but I'm currently using the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. It's a classic gaming mouse, and after buying the Razer Diamondback/Copperhead I needed something that would last longer (I love Razer's mouses, but even if you treat them like gold they break).

My next mouse will probably be something from Razer's next generation or the Deathadder (Modeled after the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0), and of course a good mousepad from Steelpad. (Steelpad makes insanely good mousepads, and they don't look tacky!)

Back