• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the hell is wrong with Value!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sjaak said:
The a-hit-is-a-kill sniper gun

Methinks he was joking... like "i loves to kill teh n00bz with teh big loud gunz. wuts an awp btw? omg its teh 1 i use all teh timez!!! OMG LOL!!!1111!11!!1one"

Ahh... gotta love april fools articles..

willkill1337 said:
Nah, I think its more like:

I love teh map de_dust, I can pwn so many n00bz on it!

Oh, and WHAT IS AWP? Someone please tell me...

a rifle thats almost always a one hit kill, unless you accidentally shoot through something (like a door) or hit the guy in the leg. most people find it a really cheap weapon etc. lots of complaints about it ;)

But its also a gun thats hard to use and has its disadvantages :p

willkill1337 said:
Oh, that gun...
No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I've barely ever played CS but maybe you didn't understand where I was quoting from... :( Pwned anyone?

If i hadn't asked my friend about it yesterday i would've sworn that AWP was a misspelling of AYB

willkill1337 said:
I know, I just love the way how I can post it I get the link removed, shouted at and the thread locked yet many many people seem to post it all the time. Its a conspiracy.

What OcForums conspiracy*Sends the FBI round to willkill's House*, i no of no conspiracy looks around :shrug:

Back