• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a pretty nice PSU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
At that site, Antec over 430w or Enermax Noisetaker/Coolergiant above 420w. The Tagan units are ok too, but my own preference would be primarily Antec.

Myhre said:
I'm shopping around for a new power supply and whatever other goodies I can find online tonight. Mainly looking at www.performance-pcs.com . Any idea as to what would be a pretty nice PSU? Sig for system specs.

Wow those powersupplies look quite pricey!! But if you want a nice looking modde PSU go for it :)

malinois1 said:
Wow those powersupplies look quite pricey!! But if you want a nice looking modde PSU go for it :)

Yeah I'm looking at the 550 Antec psu that they have. I'm especially like the fact that they make all the cables removable so you don't have extra crud cluttering up the case. Also, I know I could always use another 12v regular 4 pin line :)

Back