• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHAT'S BOOTSI DOIN???????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
What should you do when your bee is mad as a hornet at you for having to empty her sewing room so you can have it rewired for two super, monster builds??????
why, you should order A third super monster sized case and start A third monster sized build just because you have too much crap on your super monster sized junk pile, that's the best thing to do........ right????????
That should calm her, I should think, and as king Suleiman ben Daud said to the butterfly, May it calm her.

Here's the neked case, from earthdog, it's the case he reviewed back in 2015, or so I think. I took her out of the box and threw the whole, assembled thing in the back of a truck and ran the whole kit and kabootle through a touchless car wash, killed 2 birds with one stone on that one....... and yes, that's what I really did.
Brought her home and striped her neked.

PIC_1255.JPG

only three things are fixed at this time,
#1 it's going to be an amd, am3+ build, because I have just retired a bunch of that to the junk pile.
#2 NO HDD CAGES, NONE.
#3, the ssd and hdd are going right as you see them in the fine, lustrous, image, NO,NO HDD CAGES, don't even ask.......

before you comment, go read the review, here>>> http://www.overclockers.com/thermaltake-core-x9-case-review/ and wait for me to compile the motherboard list we have to chose from before you comment.

motherboard list,
#1, ch5-FZ, watercooled vrms.
#2, ch5-fz aircooled vrms.
#3, ch5-f, watercooled vrms.
#4, ch5-f aircooled vrms.
#5, sabertooth 990-fx, watercooled everything.
#6, sabertooth 990 fx, air cooled.
#7, asrock, 970 extreme3 R2.0.
watchyall think?

I have selected the watercooled asus crosshair5 formula-z, with that I selected the mighty FX-9590 processor and a nice, XSPC, Raystorm waterblock.
installed, thusly,

PIC_1263.JPG

this will help use the most parts and so help reduce the size of the junk pile.

found a couple of radiators in the pile, a 480 and a 360.
I tried them in the bottom but that left no room for a pump so they are going in the top.
it looks like it's going to be a giant, 2 rad loop for the cpu, I can't find a watercooled gpu in the junk pile.........

PIC_1278.JPG

found my watercooled titan, way, down on the bottom of the junk pile so it well might still be a dual loop hack job, I just have to find enough pumps, fittings and a big power supply to hack into it.......
I found two pumps and enough fittings to hack a dual loop into it.
I think I'll stick to single loops from now on, I am NOT going to enjoy cleaning up the two loops to make only one rig run...........

Last edited:
Oh my CD, I see a tent in your backyard in your future. Sugar Bee is sharpening her best knife and already has a jar prepared for your "manhood" :rofl:

yea, spots really a pretty good sport, for swappin fleas.
I'ts a bit cool out now so he doesn't seem to mind me too much and as for me it's a mite better than the bee using the freezer and wood chipper on me...............

Back