• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where are all the PC games!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
While im waiting for the new stuff, ive been going back and playing my old games. One game thats pretty good, and rivaled CS in players a while back, is Natural Selection, a mod for Half Life. If anyone else plays, let me know, Ive just started it back up again, played 4 hours last night :p

Natural Selection was the best mod for HL...even better than CS.

They did the first sucessful RTS/FPS game ever!

My god I played the HELL of that game. The COFR server was THE place to be for NS!

Natural Selection does rock. I am hoping they come out with the source version sometime soon, though I know they were having some troubles over there.

Natural Selection was the best mod for HL...even better than CS.

They did the first sucessful RTS/FPS game ever!

My god I played the HELL of that game. The COFR server was THE place to be for NS!

The <BAD> servers are the ones I currently play on the most.

@CGR: I know Ghostbusters came out on NES, never could play through it though, It always went all funky on me.

And this is PC gaming. not guitaring.

Although thats true, i do agree with DerekDRP. I love my strat :D

But back on topic, I don't think that PC gaming is in as bad a shape as people make out, sure games aren't coming out as fast as they used to but we are getting quality games when we do get them. People are just spending more time on PC games than before because, lets face it, if it sucks from day one no amount of patches will bring it back to glory (Hellgate London anyone?).

I really enjoy a good single player campaign in a game, multi player comes second usually for me. I also base my buying heavily on reviews because I don't want to waste $100 for a new game (Thats right.. $100 over here, $110-$120 sometimes too).

This is just my 2c so.. yeah.....

Back