• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where are you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
As a fun exercise, it might be fun to exercise. Wait. No. Not that.

What is your current world ranking? The Team is #10 in the world. #10 of 12,000 teams. We spend a lot of time talking about those other 9 above us but hey, there's a lot more to see behind us. Don't look back. Use the mirror. You know, keep your neck in good health and not strained or anything.

So for example:
I'm #355 out of... lets see. Carry the one. Multiply the common odometer. Looks like 1.75 million users in total as listed by EOC.
Not bad. I've passed well under the top 400 in the world. In all of the world, I'm #355. Not bad when you look at it that way. Oh sure, I could look at the fact that it will still take me over a year to pass HayseK's old user name but 355 in the world?! Yeah. That's me buddy.

What about you? Lets hear from all of yas. (I'm so informal that I said yas instead of yous or you.) Imagine that I pulled up a chair and turned it backwards to sit on and seem cool.

My goals at the beginning of the year were first page on the EOC and #5 on the Team...So looks like 126 and and in a month or so #5 on the team...To get to #4 is 6 months to pass Mac and that is as far as my aspirations go...Passing T, HayesK or "Hawk seems impossible...Plus both T and H have accrued a ton under their old names...The first page will be a few more months...need 13 billion for first page or 2 billion more than I have.

We could of saved time if we just said "See sig":p

Last edited:
Perhpas we could just look at your sig but you have to get that sig in front of us to read it. Besides, it's more fun to talk about it than to read it.

Where you at? (Not to dfonda ;) )

What is your current world ranking?

What about you? Lets hear from all of yas. (I'm so informal that I said yas instead of yous or you.)
In returning to active folding my goal was to occupy what was once my long term #10 standing in the T32 Top 20 producers.
Incredibly, I'm slated to overtake Macaholic in just about 16.2 Years. :soda:

Only 2.2 years for me to pass Mac. :cool:
I'm at #10 on the team, #260 in the world.

In 2.5 months I'll pass JrClocker to take #9 on the team and should put me above top-250 worldwide.

Back