• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I download more ram for my computer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no reason IMO to get SSS in here, this was just a joke (and not a malicious one) and it was legitimally funny, I got a good chuckle outa it.

The sad thing is only a handful of people took you seriously and professionally and tried to help you. I did because I didn't see your other threads, you look new (to me anyway) - AND I've heard computer questions much *much* worse than that before... :shrug: :p

I have to give you a thumbs up for this one.

Does it take a lot of gigs? I'm already using like 5? Man, that was funny.

Go to newegg and download ram...but they need a credit card lol

-Collin-

One real question though. What is the SSS? I have seen it before but what is it?

SSS = SilverSinkSam he is a moderator here and expert troll hunter. He keeps these forums safe from people trying to rip us off and does a great job.

I must say that was funny I almost fell off my chair from the laughter.

SteveOCZ: when can we download some ocz ram? :p

Silversinksam, the big bad moderator of OCF :) Just kiddin, hes a great guy.. stopping the trolls is his specialty rumor has it.

Wow, this thread gave me a good laugh.. :)

Yeah this forum is very clean compared to many I have been in. I'll behave now.

NinjaZX6R said:
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that cause you think you're fat?

Love that frickin' movie!

-Collin-

lmfao.

this thread was sweet.

nice new av, ninja. You forgot the AMD box this time

Brilliant... I'm sure most people on this forum has fielded a crazy question regarding computers at least once. My favorite that I received thus far:

End user - "The Internet is broken, can you come in and fix it?"

Me - "Yeah, It'll take some time though, it's a big Internet."

Haha this reminds me of that guy who was talking about overclocking his pc but changing the time with a screw driver of a clock inside his pc. He had pcitres and everything, oh it still makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back