• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I download more ram for my computer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SolidxSnake said:
lmfao.

this thread was sweet.

nice new av, ninja. You forgot the AMD box this time

LOL! It's there somewhere, I swear. This is what my girlfriend does when I'm too busy overclocking my ram! No time for the wench!

-Collin-

tenchi86 said:
Haha this reminds me of that guy who was talking about overclocking his pc but changing the time with a screw driver of a clock inside his pc. He had pcitres and everything, oh it still makes me laugh.

LMFAO that was rhino56 of these forums

ninja, overclock your ram even more. Like dedicate 5 hours a day to ram overclocking soley. It will benefit you greatly LMFAO j/k j/k

One of my favorite is when I was trying to help someone with what kind of computer they should get. They thougt they didn't need a monitor bacause they can just print everything out! LOL

Holy freakin crap I thought this thread was for real, I started copy/pasting to my friend. Wow this is definitely one of the better ones.

Some people called computer system as the brain. LOL

Ex. One guy walk to computer store. He ask, "how much is the brain?" At first I have no idea what that guy is talking about. ?!?!

Ummmm, guys. My computer was running really hot so someone mentioned I should water cool it. They said it was safe and all....

Thing is, I tipped about 2 litres of water in it that I had in my fridge and now my system won't start.

Can someone help me on this? Maybe I need to do something different. :shrug:

Thanks.

Haha, I will never forgett. My brother had a kid inn his computer class who stuck his motherboard in a dishwasher after the teacher said they should keep the parts clean.

Mr. Chambers said:
The sad thing is only a handful of people took you seriously and professionally and tried to help you. I did because I didn't see your other threads, you look new (to me anyway) - AND I've heard computer questions much *much* worse than that before... :shrug: :p
Oh yeah, it gets much worse than that. The joke works because it's plausible.

Thanks for the laugh. Is there such thing as a good troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back