• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get the heatkiller reservoir fan mount in the US?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I'm looking for the Heatkiller tube stand 120mm fan adapter but I can't seem to find anywhere in the US that sells it. Modmymods is US site who even has it listed and they are out of stock. Everywhere else just has the basic mounting kit and fan adapters for that. Anyone have any where to find it where I won't have to do international shipping?

All I'm finding are the long and short versions of this which as far as I can tell aren't comptaible with their fan mounting adapters.

I would get a hold of Modmymods and see when their next shipment of said product will come in OR you could order overseas and also check with Aquatuning and see if they have it there. Again, they are also from the EU as well.

Also try Ebay, Amazon and Newegg out.

I found a nice suprise in my case when it came last night. Turns out my case just has a mount for a D5 pump at the bottom so I don't need any sort of fancy mounting solution.

Thermaltake Level 20 GT. You can see the mount at the bottom of the case just in front of the power supply shroud in this picture. The mount has about 5 different positions and can be moved up to about 2 inches forward of it's position in the picture.

Last edited:
Back