• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Bitspower "black" matches Koolance's black fittings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lylat1an

Greetings, my first post here. :)

I'm looking to add a pair of 30-degree rotating fittings to my existing build which so far has only Koolance brand fittings. (Their warehouse isn't far from where I live)

Unfortunately, they've discontinued the fitting I want in black, and I need to look to another source.

I want the colors to match or at least be really close. Bitspower appears to have what I need, but I think they have 3 different versions of black and I can't see them in person.

Perhaps one of you can tell me which one most closely matches Koolance's black fittings?

And possibly how to remove Bitspower's logo from their fittings?

Thank you.

Black sparkle is pretty much a light gunmetal grey.... so not that one. I don't know what other blacks they have. My fittings are all gun metal, but the black sparkle is even lighter than XSPC, EKWB or Bykinski fittings in grey... so I avoid it when I can.

Back