• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who Makes The Best RAM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Who makes the best RAM?

• Micron/Crucial

Votes: 169 11.5%
  • OCZ

Votes: 363 24.6%
  • Samsung

Votes: 17 1.2%
  • Mushkin

Votes: 137 9.3%
  • Corsair

Votes: 384 26.1%
  • Nanya

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Geil

Votes: 46 3.1%
  • Infineon

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Kingston

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • GSkill

Votes: 191 13.0%
  • Patriot

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • Adata

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • PQI

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Twinmos

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Wintec

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Other Stuff

Votes: 39 2.6%

• Total voters
I voted for Kingston because I have it and I use it.
Kingston had me at the price and I plan on getting more.

been using Muskin for a bit now, no complaints. its nicely priced and good performance!

MUSHKIN HAS BEEN VERY STABLE AND I HAVE NEVER HAD TO RMA A STICK, AND OCING,HEATSINKS,AND ASTHETICS ARE AWESOME SO I VOTE MUSHKIN!

If I'm doing a budget upgrade for someone, I buy Kingston. Cheap and reliable.

If I'm doing a personal upgrade, I buy OCZ. Cheap, reliable and fast, unfortunately, they're ugly as sin.

I like my crucial PSU, but their ram tends to be really spendy. It does look great, but you can get the same performance from OCZ for 10-30% less money.

OCZ owns alone with looks. go check out their new Flex EX ram.
sexiest ram i have ever seen :santa:

i shuold probably get out more...

I never thought ram was an eye candy item. I voted for G Skill. Bought my first 4gb kit (2x 2gb) a couple of weeks ago. Can't even remember what it looks like, but thats a good thing. Means I haven't had to pull it cussing under my breath for the problems its caused. I ran Memtest overnight right after getting it, clocked to just over 1100 with no errors. Its clocked to 1000 now, what its speced to.

Bought lots of Crucial before the G Skill. Gotta try something else once in a great while.

Back