• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

why cant i get this system to spec?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah , im replacing the 3200+ with a mobile 2600+ as per the coolests suggestion , and the kingston hyperx is being replaced with ocz gold series, then ill go from there....................been doing alot of reading about this board, i found more than a few posts on guys having trouble running the 3200+ on this board, anyway, im going to run the ocz stock voltage at 2-2-2-11 to start out with, as i read this is better on this board, i actually changed the kingston i have now from 2-3-2-6 on auto setting to sync (i also read the ram likes to be synced with cpu on this board) and 2-2-2-11 and found better performance just doing that now.............what should i start as a baseline with this mobile2600+ ? 200x11 ?or is that too high to start to check for stability?

Back