• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wii + Wii Sports $179 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was hoping the $15 off an order of $150 or more would stack: NQVX4R5XXSVD0T, but it doesn't :(.

I've been holding off on getting this, and the price seems right...it would be sweet if you could add a % off like Bing or Google.

Dont care, im in :) 192 after tax :) looks like my christmas shopping is almost over (and no getting frustrated with 'server not responding' on black friday :))

Dont care, im in :) 192 after tax :) looks like my christmas shopping is almost over (and no getting frustrated with 'server not responding' on black friday :))

But it's $199, no tax, and free shipping at Amazon. So really you're saving seven dollars...

Yah not a big fan of Amazon. It is a "cant find it anywhere else" place for me.

Never figured out how they managed to wrap packages in double thick paper and expect the "box" to survive a ups driver.

Yah not a big fan of Amazon. It is a "cant find it anywhere else" place for me.

Never figured out how they managed to wrap packages in double thick paper and expect the "box" to survive a ups driver.

Yeah but ANYBODY online would have it for that price or less... perhaps FAR less.

Amazon, Buy.com, Newegg... etc.

Look for something that gives you like a $20 gift card with purchase, free shipping, and no tax.

Yeah but ANYBODY online would have it for that price or less... perhaps FAR less.

Amazon, Buy.com, Newegg... etc.

Look for something that gives you like a $20 gift card with purchase, free shipping, and no tax.

So where where you when I order oh sultan of savings.

Besides I got a 15% off of next order coupon for ordering.
So :p

Dont forget the 3% DPA, and I am sure a coupon code will come along that will be able to be added.

I got one. I did try to apply a $15 off $150 coupon but it spit it back at me. I didn't get a coupon though.

wii + wii sports?

so its basicly a standard package....i dont like how this thread is titled, like your getting something extra but your not

wii + wii sports?

so its basicly a standard package....i dont like how this thread is titled, like your getting something extra but your not

Still cheaper than going to the store, and in another month you wont be able to find them (easily) or they will be $250+ again. (maybe)

wii + wii sports?

I don't like it either. At first glance I thought it said "Wii Fit" then I looked at the site and just saw the Wii. Then I looked back here and saw it was Wii Sports.

Bad title.

Back