• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will it fit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BillStevenson47

Registered
Will the corsair H100i fit into a coolermaster storm trooper case?

CPU: intel 3770k
GPU: Nvidia GTX570
PSU: Corsair TX850
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro
RAM: 8GB Kingston 2400MHz

Does it have room up top/on the side for a 2x120mm radiator? If so, yup. It looks like you can on the side. I cant see the top and if it has the mounting holes...

Oh right, didn't notice, sorry. Would you say it's worth installing this instead of an H80?

Not sure... what are your goals with overclocking? I mean clearly the H100 will outperform a H80. Do you NEED it? Likely not.

Well I'd like to get the processor to 4.5 GHz but if it goes past that then why not push it as far as it will go?

Because there are little gains to be had is my thought. I have a 5GHz chip, but sit at 4.5GHz... just no point. So long as that case has the clearance on the side with the rad+fans and a GPU, you should be fine on the side.

Not 100% certain. The H80 will fit on the rear exhaust fan for sure though.

Performance is on par with the H80 IIRC... as far as the ram... no clue. NOt sure which EXACT ram you have.. but you can look up its height and the coolers clearance though and figure it out. ;)

Back