• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will the Corsair H100 fit in the CM HAF 922?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pigmen

Registered
Will the Corsair H100 fit in the Cooler Master HAF 922? If so, have you really owned both of these and installed it personally? Thanks if you can help! :thup:

Last edited:
Will the Corsair H100 fit in the Cooler Master HAF 922? If so, have you really owned both of these and installed it personally? Thanks if you can help! :thup:

It will fit. The 922 has the same top as the 932 which I have and I am running the H100. Both tops come with the 200mm fan and can be swapped to 120mm fan x2.:thup:

I built my daughter's system in a 922 and like Hardass says, the top is the same as the 932. But, I'm not sure that you have enough room for both fans and rad on the inside to where it doesn't interfere with the mobo and my daughter (and her system) are at school a couple hundred miles away, so I can't verify the room between the top and the edge of the mobo. You might be able to install the rad inside and then make some extension cables for the fans and mount them on the outside on top and run the fan wires through the back side grommets if the room is too tight for mounting both internally. You can get some cheap door gasket material from Lowes to sel the rad to the top inside and the fans to the top outside to make sure you seal them together if needed.

It will fit. The 922 has the same top as the 932 which I have and I am running the H100. Both tops come with the 200mm fan and can be swapped to 120mm fan x2.:thup:

Ok, thanks for the info! :bday:

Should be simple to verify. If running the 200mm fan do you have enough space from bottom of fan to top of mobo to mount another fan on bottom of 200mm and have a little space left. The 200mm fan is about same width as the H100 Rad.

Back