• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WIN 10 don't see the Internet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aminov_777

Registered
Good afternoon, I have an Internet connection (100 Mbps). Sites are open, data exchange occurs with other PCs, but with Microsoft applications (updates, storage, etc.) Do not "see" the connection to the Internet. The weather forecast is working, everything else is gone. Tell me how to solve the problem.

Postscript I have Win 10 (1709) x64. The first 2-3 days after updating the application "saw" the Internet, and then stopped. Running the troubleshooter does not solve the problem.

This problem was also observed in assembly 1703 from the first days after installation. I set the system in August and immediately had such problems. From time to time the connection was "visible" the system was updated and the store worked.

This was done 100 times because of problems with the provider. But I repeat that the browser is working fine, third-party software sees the Internet, but Microsoft applications do not define it. All services were restarted. And after updating the builds and installing weekly updates, everything worked for 3-4 days, and then again the Internet was not available for Microsoft.

Is this a legit copy of w10 ?
are you running any programs to block ips ( like peer block ) for torrenting ?
"Internet was not available for Microsoft" do you mean MS edge or just win updates ?
Are you in a country that MS doesnt support ?

I will not dissemble and say that I bought the key on ebay. MS Edge works fine, like other browsers. But the Windows update does not happen. I have installed Kaspersky Total Security and there is a setting for blocking pop-ups and no more. I tried to disable the antivirus, but the updates were not available. And with the included antivirus everything worked and was updated, but then ceased. I am from Russia, and the support of MS should be, although in the light of recent events, there can be all kinds of things.

Microsft and Kaspersky have been at odds for a while. The Fall Creator's Update was supposed to have fixes, but that update s breaking a lot of stuff. I would at least try removing Kaspersky, rolling back to an earlier build, then installing the Creator's Update. Then, if everything works try reinstalling Kaspersky.

This sounds like an old but very annoying proxy issue with IE. Check to make sure your internet options are not bound by some mal/spyware. I have seen this problem on every version of windows, resetting internet options to forward to a proxy, prohibitting browser usage etc etc. :rolleyes:

This sounds like an old but very annoying proxy issue with IE. Check to make sure your internet options are not bound by some mal/spyware. I have seen this problem on every version of windows, resetting internet options to forward to a proxy, prohibitting browser usage etc etc. :rolleyes:
How can I reset Internet parameters correctly? I reset the network adapter, disabled the proxy and its parameters are not even automatically detected.

How can I reset Internet parameters correctly? I reset the network adapter, disabled the proxy and its parameters are not even automatically detected.

Check in control panel, internet options - I believe there is a tab called connection. Hope I'm not sending you to the wild geese. Just google, "ie proxy spyware" I'm sure you can find plenty of articles describing and how to mitigate etc. Good luck!

Check in control panel, internet options - I believe there is a tab called connection. Hope I'm not sending you to the wild geese. Just google, "ie proxy spyware" I'm sure you can find plenty of articles describing and how to mitigate etc. Good luck!

Everything turned out to be much simpler: the ISP had a problem with MS. I had to connect the modem phone as a USB- modem instead of the cable, and it all worked. Then I connected the cable and it worked for 3 days and again the update center and MS shop do not see the Internet.

Good afternoon, I have an Internet connection (100 Mbps). Sites are open, data exchange occurs with other PCs, but with Microsoft applications (updates, storage, etc.) Do not "see" the connection to the Internet. The weather forecast is working, everything else is gone. Tell me how to solve the problem.

Postscript I have Win 10 (1709) x64. The first 2-3 days after updating the application "saw" the Internet, and then stopped. Running the troubleshooter does not solve the problem.

Last year I bought an Acer laptop with Win 10 from Walmart; after a couple hours trying to get it to "see" my wifi, I took it back for a refund. What a crummy laptop.

Back