• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 7 keeps reconnecting my mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I use a G9x on my windows machine at home and I've had zero issues. However, I did not install SetPoint. I just plugged in the mouse and went from there, I don't really have much need for the profiles and the mouse retained the DPI settings I set in vista so I didn't really have to change anything.

i know this is a thread resurrection but i just had this problem and google took me here. so for the next unfortunate soul.

my solution was to go into control panels>system>device mangler and under the universal serial bus controllers tab there should be a USB Root Hub.

Right-click>Properties>Power Management and deselect 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' fixed it for me.

Ive been having this problem for a few weeks now, gradually getting worse, Ive tried the power fix, it hasnt worked. The longer I go before rebooting the worse the mouse gets. It happens with any mouse connected.

Ive been having this problem for a few weeks now, gradually getting worse, Ive tried the power fix, it hasnt worked. The longer I go before rebooting the worse the mouse gets. It happens with any mouse connected.

This exactly the same thing happened to me. Tried two days without rebooting and voila.. My laptop getting laggy and a notification about Windows Desktop Manager getting blahblah appeared.. :rain:

Back