• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7: Random Chrome/OS Lag

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MajorHerbie

Just signed up to see if someone could help me, I've been reading a few different threads and saw that the people on here are pretty helpful. :grouphug:
Thanks in advance...

I've been getting random lag spikes, sometimes when I'm looking at pictures, word documents, copying files and even when browsing the internet (Chrome)
I've tried everything, antivirus scans, registry clean up, removing programs, repairing the OS, tweaking the programs that run on start up and even re-seeding all my hardware.

I've got a few different log files here for you guys to read and tell me whatever it is i'm doing wrong.

Here's a picture of my Windows experence index; http://i46.tinypic.com/30vbuxd.png for everyone's luls.

Again, thanks for the help... :salute:
-Brett

Attachments

• High Jack This Log.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Ms Info Log.txt
    471.7 KB · Views: 18,085
sounds like it could be your hard drive,without knowing anything about your system its hard to advise you as to what to check i would start with the cables for it.
if its a SSD and im assuming it is i would check for a firmware update. also make sure you had the ssd set to AHCI (and is still set) in bios before you installed the OS or stuttering and freezing will defiantly be a problem.

Last edited:
Back