• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows 7, usb adapter Sabbv1b stuck in start up loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shadowtheman

Registered
My friends toshiba laptop has a problem during start up a survice wont propely startup it goes between starting and running and wont stop.

Under survices it says its the Sabbv1b usb device adapter.
Tryed to update
Tryed to desable device but couldn't locate it any where and under task manager it won't let me.

how do we fix this.

I finaly figured out how to disable this, how ever when I try to restart I get the error 1067. I also notice that another survice is having a similar probloms but not as bad instead of restarting 10 per 5 seconds this one restarts every 30 seconds to a minute.

Whats causeing the 1067 error withen the Sabbv1b usb device adapter. How do I find it and remove it. My friend has alot of important data and she realy wants me to fix this because she can't afford a new system.

Last edited:
From what I've found you need to be russian in order to resolve this issue (lol) yeah googles not helping. SabbV1b is the service name correct? and what is it pertaining to? an onboard device or an added in device like a USB hub extension?

Back