• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows XP serial key system driving me nuts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Hey guys,

I have been trying for ages now to get Windows XP Pro in danish on a machine at my work.

So far nothing has worked, so i finaly download a cracked copy of Windows XP Pro SP2 in danish, and then figured once its installed, i will use one of my 3 legal keys.

No matter what i do, it just will not let me change the keys to any of the legal ones, and it knows the one i installed with is illegal!

How on earth do i fix this problem?

Install a legal copy. We can't support cracked versions, key changers, or other cracking/warez based discussions here. Sorry.

I understand about the hassle of the product keys.

Here's another pitfall:

Even with a 100 percent legit copy of XP, reinstalling more than 6 or 5 times is known to make the Microsoft activation servers P-ed!

Install a legal copy. We can't support cracked versions, key changers, or other cracking/warez based discussions here. Sorry.

My problem is, i need whats known as a retail SP3 cd, which i can only find in english, not in danish, with these you can "skip" the serial and add it once your in windows, therefor useing the legal keys i have.

Back