• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Workstation graphics card - 4 hdmi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

martybaker

Registered
I'm looking for a work station graphics card with 4 hdmi outputs capable of gaming. Could anyone offer some advice please? I am a noob

Thanks

I don't even game but I just want to have the option to be able to for when my 6 year old nephew comes over

Then you dont want a professional card... though a 6 y.o is likely only playing web based games...

You have lime 7 similar threads that should be in one... very detached here with all your threads....

I don't even game but I just want to have the option to be able to for when my 6 year old nephew comes over

Well many workstation cards have the capabilities to play games. I run a Quadro M2000M on my laptop for work and it handles it well. Equivalent of a GTX960M, except it handles OpenGL games considerably better due to its coding that way. Though getting a GPU with that many HDMI ports on it... sadly I'm seeing less and less HDMI ports on GPU's its all Display Ports these days. Think most I've seen on a card lately is 2 HDMIs and 2 DP connections.

Back